NOSTALGIA, KOKI SATO
Koki Sato's second book, Nostalgia is a story told of juxatposed landscapes, still-lifes and abstractions. The work was shot solely in New York City.
As Theophilos Constantinou writes,
reveals graceful fragility
in eclipsed dreams.
as discipline yields patience
and time develops mastery.
Koki Sato honors remembrance. "
- 9” x 12” / 80 pages
- Cover tip-in / 8 pages tip-on
- Full color offset printing
- Introduction by Koki Sato
- Afterword by Theophilos Constantinou
- Translation by Shimpei Nakagawa
- ISBN 978-1-7354450-5-2
- First edition of 500
- Printed in Germany